Things I like about the magazine: I like the camera shot of the image, I think it really fills up the page. Also the colours are very basic but it works well with the image.
Things I dislike about the magazine: The font sizes seem way too big, but I think you could've changed the layout of the front cover and maybe added more teasers and information about the magazine itself. Where it states ' interview with LCS football team' you can't really see the word team so I think maybe change the colour or the positioning.
Room for improvement? - I think there is definitely room for improvement in just small little things such as font and the layout.
What you could do better next time? - make it look more presentable for your target audience so that they would want to buy the magazine next time :)
Things I like about the magazine: I like the camera shot of the image, I think it really fills up the page. Also the colours are very basic but it works well with the image.
ReplyDeleteThings I dislike about the magazine: The font sizes seem way too big, but I think you could've changed the layout of the front cover and maybe added more teasers and information about the magazine itself. Where it states ' interview with LCS football team' you can't really see the word team so I think maybe change the colour or the positioning.
Room for improvement? - I think there is definitely room for improvement in just small little things such as font and the layout.
What you could do better next time? - make it look more presentable for your target audience so that they would want to buy the magazine next time :)