Tuesday, 16 December 2014

task 8 call sheet


                                                                                       TASK 8


Date:  19/11/2014                                                                                                           Timeline
14/11/2014 I booked the studio for Wednesday
Time: 11:40- 12:50                                                              19/11/2014 model arrived at collage at 11:00
Assignment: portfolio shoot                                             19/11/2014 I arrived at collage at 11:30
                                                                                               19/11/2014 both arrived at the studio at 11:35
Location: photography studio                                          19/11/2014 started photo shoot at 11:40
                                                                                                    19/11/2014 photo shoot ends at 12:50    
Client:  NA                                                                                       


                                    
  Concept:
The concept behind my shoot was to present the artist in a new and exciting way where it will appeal to different target audience. My genre is hip hop and RnB so my artist/model had to appear accordingly to the genre. I made my model wear a ring but only one as I did not want to appeal to everyone. I didn’t want the audience to think that it was a hard-core rap/hip-hop magazine. So I restricted my model/artist to wear too much bling.   



Media: jpg file

Compensation:

Primary shoot contact: Adib Siddiqui Dipro

Photographer: Adib Siddiqui Dipro
adibdiproasmedia@blogspot.co.uk

Make-up artist: Adib Siddiqui Dipro

Hair: by Yasin Rahaman

Wardrobe stylist: Yasin Rahaman

Mode 1: Yasin Rahaman


Special instruction: I made model 1 wear a jacket, which is long and very fashionable. Because winter is coming jackets are going to be going to sell and one of my main selling point of the magazine is keeping up with the fashion trends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment