Sunday, 14 December 2014

task 6 magazine proposal draft

Magazine proposal draft 
task 6

Name
The 4 names that I came up are:
MIXR – I have chosen this as it sounds simple and used commonly in the music industry
TOO TRILL
DOUBLE LL

Pricing
The price for my magazine is £1.99 as I want it to be affordable so the buyers get think they have paid well for their money. I have also used physiological pricing so it will make the buyers think it is less than £2 but in reality its only 1pcheaper.
Genres
I have chosen rap and rnb as my genre of music. This genre of music is exciting and there is always new things artist do to amaze the audience. So my magazine is based on the different types of hip-hop and rnb artist.  I feel like where there is variety and diversity there will also be more audience and it will expand the genre creating more competition.

Target audience
My target audience are mainly 15-30 males and females. I have a wide range of audience because a lot of people like to listen to rnb and rap. . Most of my audience will have access to computers and internet. So another thing my magazine will be is modern and focused on technology.

Distribution methods:
I will distribute my magazine through the World Wide Web and also I will distribute by publishing it. The buyers can also buy also subscribe to my magazine this means that they buyer will get every issue of the magazine and it will be posted to the address.
Publish your magazine

Immediate Media Company Limited is a combined publishing house containing the former assets of Origin Publishing. my magazine publisher will be Immediate Media  as it outperformed the core food market . It also is responsible for distributing  200,000 BBC Good Food Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment