Tuesday, 16 December 2014

front cover progression

TASK 8 PROFRESS 

I needed to change the background and the masthead as it looks very mainstream and not unique enough for my liking.





I decided to change the background to grey background. I made it white in the centre by using the gradient tool. the background did not fit into the magazine I was trying to portray so I decided to change it.



I decided to change the background black and white. I used the shape tool and made stripes of black with it. Making this background had a downside because now I was not able to see the masthead clearly.


I decided to change the colour of the mast head to pink and I highlighted it with black changing the opacity so you can see the pink masthead behind it.






I decided to make the font pink and white because it fits into the background and it also goes with the picture and genre. I did not have enough space for making the main masthead clear and big because of the picture placement which is right in the middle. So I decide to make the main mast head right in the middle.


This is my finished piece of magazine. Finally overcoming every problems. 










No comments:

Post a Comment