Friday, 12 December 2014

Evaluation Task 4

Evaluation
Task 4
The questions I asked for feedback was
What do you like about my magazine?
Things I dislike about the magazine?
Room for improvement?
What you could do better next time?

Front cover

From the feedback I have received about my work was that the font went well with the masthead. Also the image fills the front cover, which is a positive because it goes well with the font and the colour scheme. The colour scheme was red, black and white. I am told it goes well with it as it is very basic and it works well with the image and the front cover. Also in my opinion the Masthead which is “life@Lcs” is a very unique masthead just by the way it is written up. There is also a freebie which will attract the consumer into to buying the product. The magazine has a very good cover lines and the use of language attracts the reader while keeping it short and snappy. Masthead was appropriate for my magazine, as it is strong and it is the biggest text on the page and the text were very idiosyncratic however yet modish so it suit the intended interest group. The title of my masthead its called "Life@LSC" which sound very basic about calling it a collage magazine would be very basic. By calling it life@lsc makes it sound that the magazine will show and uphold student opinion and news. It also suggest that the magazine is not very cryptic. this is good because my magazine applies to young adults. 

Content page

My content page is very bright and creative as people highly praised it. My content page was very well planned as I made sure I had enough room for the content, which will go around the image. the orange backdrop and the black text makes the content page come to life. I decided to write the numbers in bold white text to capture the reader’s attention. another thing that was very well was that the layout of the image and the pose.

Improvements


I think my front cover really needs improvement because I had a really negative feedback about it. “The font sizes seem way too big, but I think you could've changed the layout of the front cover and maybe added more teasers and information about the magazine itself. Where it states ' interview with LCS football team' you can't really see the word team so I think maybe change the colour or the positioning.” also my content page font size is really big so there needs to be more content on the content page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment