Task 7 audience feedback
I have presented a power point to my classmate and this is a feedback that i have received
these are the following question i asked my audience
1) What do you like about my presentation?
2) What are the things you dislike about my presentation?
3) How would you improve it?
4) Would you buy this magazine and why?
Positive
I have learned that most people would buy my product as it is very cheap and it is well worth the money because it is 40-50 pages long depending on the issue. My classmate agree that I covered all the main points and overall the feedback were negative.
Negative
there is no significant amount of error but one of my classmate pointed out that i should have included my flat plan in the power point presentation.
conclusion
overall i am happy with the power point and how it went. Also I feel good moving to the next step as i believe that i barely have errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment