Feedback
Audience feedback
The following questions were asked to 3 participants
do you like my magazine and why?
Is there anything wrong with my magazine?
Do you think it can be improved?
Do you think it is suitable for my target audience?
1)
yes I like your magazine but think it needs
more tweaking
2)
yes I don’t like the front cover it doesn’t suit
the background
3)
yes it can be improved by changing the layout
4)
it is suitable because there is a picture of
someone in the front cover around the same age
1)
yes I like it and id buy the magazine
2)
the front cover is quite a basic picture
3)
yes it can be improved because it not too appealing
4)
yes but it’s not professional
1)
No I don’t like it because there is not enough content
2)
yes not enough content and I would not buy that
3)
yes different background and a lively scenery
4)
yes its suitable
No comments:
Post a Comment